3PM Dessert Cafe Langkawi

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Me and my husband loves coffee so much. We love a place where we can chill, relax, and have a good coffee and breakfast / snacks. So that will be quite challenging when we know we are going to live in Langkawi where finding that particular cafe (coffee shop) is not as easy in Jakarta, Bali, and Singapore.


Closer to Seto's weekly day off, I'm sinking myself to read and research places in this entire island on internet, Google, Instagram, Tripadvisor. Finding the nice cafe to hop on.
That morning, when I felt not really well due to my bad flu (still happening when I write this post), we decided to just drive the car wherever it took us, hahah. Seriously man! We run out of breakfast choices here. Malay serves nasi lemak (like nasi uduk 'not as good as our nasi uduk') and nasi campur (like nasi padang / warteg) as their breakfast, it's too much for us also only yup the local breakfast variety is not much. When in Indonesia we usually had our bubur ayam, ketoprak, soto ayam, pecel, lontong sayur, etc. While when we lived in Singapore we can had a simply light butter kaya toast, the cheap, easy and filling one! 
So when we just going around, passed all the shophouses, suddenly we found 3 PM Dessert Cafe. I know it sounds more into afternoon cafe kindalike. But hmm, let's try since the light green wall painted shop house with the with bicycle with wicker basket already attracted me.


I thought we were about to find only a list of slice cake menu. But hey, we found a banana cinnamon toast, mushroom soup, waffle, pancake, sandwiches, nasi lemak, spaghetti, etc as their menu instead (I think even good also for brunch or lunch). The menu choices was nice.


Highlight of the day was the mushroom soup which had so fragrant taste, I never had mushroom soup as great as this. Usually mushroom soup is just plain one without the herbs, but here they gave rosemary and a dash of black pepper and a few of others ingredients which all made me said alhamdulillah alhamdullilah alhamdullilah, thank you Allah for the good food I eat at this moment  (sounds I'm exaggerate it, but order this and let me know, K?)
It was so comforting for my flu body. Seriously this is the must order, it comes with the garlic bread.


When comes to coffee, we didn't have expectation because we know already the coffee in Langkawi. Ahahah. Surprisingly when my cappuccino came, then it's great enough for us. It's a good coffee, with a pretty hand skilled of heart latte art that they gave me. We loved it :D


The place had a pretty girly interior, a combination of scandinavian and industrial with lot's of catchy decorations. Colorful cushions, white wall, wooden table, looking real artificial plants, lots of frames. And some touch of bohemian from the rattan lamp shade (which I've been hunting for my house), and the big macrame.


They just opened 2 weeks in this location, however 3 PM is already existed since 3 years ago just behind Bellis Spa. They said they moved here because it's bigger place. And when I opened their Facebook page they changed some menu which I can say better.




What I love the most beside the mushroom soup is when I ask their permission whether I can bring my cat or not and she (I think she's the owner) said yes, sure!
It's so lovely living in Langkawi where lots of cafes allowing you to bring your cat. So next time we will have our breakfast together also with Tomy :)


Thank you for the nice place around our neighbourhood. Finding cafe in Kuah is seriously something now. Or hmm should we just open our own coffee shop combine with yoga studio in Kuah area? Wohoo, any Malaysian want to partner up (or invest) with us? ;)


How to get here:
It's located just in front of Sri Murugan Temple, a lot of shop houses around this area. Where you can find Pizza Hut and Bellis Spa, 3 PM Dessert Cafe is just right behind them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments