A YEAR WITH A LOT OF CHANGES, 2017

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Almost the end of January 2017.

365 days had passed.
What did I do last year?
Do I become a better person?
Do I meet my expectation?
How's everything going?
What's good... What's bad?

To be easy, let's start with the highlights of the year:

5 days. I tell you guys, that was not enough! The pace of life became slower day by day. The one that you need is just pause from your life...
No wonder another guest was spending their 20 days, even more there!
We stayed at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa and experienced the short visit at Four Seasons Explorer. Hope will stay someday at another Four Seasons Maldives property, Landaa Giraavaru. And definitely Private Island at Voavah, Baa Atoll. 
The last is their recent newly opened property. Wow, 4 Four Seasons at Maldives!

2. Joining Yoga
At the end of February, my scorpio sissy, Lucia invited me to join her recent yoga class, Hom Yoga at Orchard Central. I can not believe even till now,  I still consistent practising there.
Just 1 thing that keeps me wonder, where is my peacefulness and calm? I envy those people that can instantly manage their anger and reach the better quality of life only doing yoga. Or am I the one that couldn't implement asana in my daily value of life? Anywayyyy, keep practising, it helps me a lot controlling my breath (and my mind).

3. Completed The 30 Days Yoga Challenge
Began it with full of doubt, I was convincing my self that I can do it! Yeaaaayyy!
The effect was amazing. I gain my arm muscle, ha! My body is leaner now. Bye fat!
Oh still, the fat in my belly is not that easy to get rid off.

Twice I went to Bangkok and never satisfied. Bangkok is huge! And there is always lack of time to visit all the iconic places. The shopping thingy, the food, the cafes, the massage. Check out my writing to help you arrange the itinerary. 

5. Korea, I'm in Love
Started by liking their beauty product and brand, such us Etude, Innisfree, The Face Shop. Then, it was escalated quickly by loving their drama and movie. The Kdrama! OMG! Untill now I completed:
Descendants of The Sun, Signal, W, Hidden Identity, Cheese in The Trap, I Can Hear Your Voice. I'm currently watching Another Miss Oh, Goblin, Legend of The Blue Sea. After watching the drama. I started liking chapjae, chicken galbi, Korean BBQ, champong, Samyang ramyeon, bingsu, errr. I went to Yoogane, Korean dessert shop. Till i decide to go to watch a movie, Train To Busan!
Who should I blame for? Gita Utari.
Without her, I will not hooked by Capt. Yoo Shi Jin and watching the series.

When I watch a TV series, the true happiness is when I have to worry about fictional problems rather than my real problems. -Fatima Amira

That is totally true! Kdrama is my ultimate stress medication.

6. TCC (Trying To Conceive) Program
From TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), Easecox under garment, herbal-cupping-accupuncture-massage therapy to doctor-medical treatment. In sha Allah. Keep pray for me, fellas :)

7. Khatam Al-Quran in 30 Days
Terima kasih Ingkan Paramitha, without you, mungkin entah kapan gw bisa khatam Al-Quran. This is my first khatam for 26 years live in this world. Alhamdulilah, and tidak berhenti sampai disitu, the most difficult part is making read Al-Quran as our daily routine. Dan saya bersyukur tahun ini I made a little movement.

8. Started NAMAZAHRA
180 degrees change from a 100% career women to be the full time housewife who run home based online clothing business. Thank you for my great husband who supports me as always, especially when he pays all the capital for me, aha.

9. Joined Women of Haya
I'm meeting Kat, a gorgeous mothers of 4 who open my eyes not to feel different than the others. Terlepas dari pakai hijab ataupun tidak. All the things we've been through is a journey. The journey to become the better one. The process. And the process is different between one to another. So grateful for those yang sudah menunaikan kewajiban sebagai wanita muslim sesungguhnya lebih cepat. Hope a little by little I'm getting closer to it.

Hidayah itu dijemput, bukan ditunggu gitu aja ! -Tari Prabowo

True! Karena kalau ditunggu doang, gak akan tau kapan datangya. Dan bisnis NAMAZAHRA, adalah salah satu cara saya for getting close and surrounded by those of people.
More story about the journey is here.

10. Sometimes Your Circle Decreases In Size But Increases In Value
2016 is on of my learning year about friendship and relationship with people. I've been through some circumstances that taught me:
- The number of years you've knowing each other in relationship (especially friendship) doesn't guarantee you will have the same amount of understanding as your number as you expected.
-  At the journey of friendship, an old friend that know you very long time sometimes is not a friend that really know who you are, but friend that come in the middle of the way is. They come and understand about who you really are, share the same vision and can transform you to be a better person, I have a few of them.
- Blood is not always thicker than water. There are some issues who will reveal that blood is not always circulating as its way. Family who you expected can comfort you by respecting you as they should sometimes doesn't understand that point and keep being ignorance without realising there is a people behind that feel uncomfortable for what they are doing.

11. Ignorance is Needed Sometimes
Definitely! There are a looottttt of circumstances that just need to be ignored. The problem is, I am not an ignorance person. Ha! I keep paying attention with everything till all the single details. So there is a moment when make me uncomfortable but I keep thinking about instead of ignore it (yah bawaaan umur juga ya, masih berapi-api) . I'm totally that sensitive. Oh let's begin the journey of #nobaper2017 haha.
Just let it go, however when you hold it, it will hurt you more.

***

So there are 11 points above summarize my 2016 year. Feel less gloomy and more colorful compared to last year. Yeay. In sha Allah another chance to live better and better has come.

***

Here are below my countdown with my friend, Nabilla at Marina Bay area while hubby was working (as usual, hiks).


this is the crowd, so me and Nabilla look for another less crowded seating area
 


So we were sitting in front of this building, on the grass, with club music as a back sound. Feels really a glorious night. But still I miss my husband to be beside me. This is my second year we are always apart :(

For those who loves fireworks like me, Marina Bay area will be a good place to hang and sit and enjoy the night sky. And sitting in front of Victoria Memorial Hall is comfortable compared to other seating area. Not really crowded also we can see the Singapore landmark, Marina Bay Sands building's light flashing to the clear sky.




And this is my first fireworks after 2 years. I'm so HAPPY and EXCITED !!! Apologise for my "ooooaaahhhh oaaaaahhh" sounds and the shaky video, because I kept jumping whenever I feel too happy.










Those who wanna feel different experience can sail along the way Singapore river with this boat. I'm not sure but I think this is under Singapore River Cruise. They were yelling Happy New Year over and over from the boat.







Satu yang saya rindu, I miss blowing the horn. OMG, kenapa di Singapore ngerayain tahun baru gak berisik? Kemana sih abang-abang penjual terompet?

***

Wish this year bring a lot of luck and joy for all of us. Thank you for reading.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 comments