The Best Is Yet To Come, year 2

Monday, January 23, 2017



He is still in the bedroom when I'm writing this after yoga by the pool and finish my morning swim. 

My lazy husband that always buy a lot of sports equipment but barely use it. So I keep encouraging him to take regular exercise which seems very hard for him. Now we are at our 4th day of holiday but  his is still in his lazy mood and don't want to be early risers.

My always "ngantuk Bun..." husband. Because he keeps repeating that sentence then fall asleep anywhere anytime. During his day off also, he can wake up by noon so we don't have so much time left to go  outside and take a walk.

My not-so-easy-to-be-pleased husband if there is related to food. Lucky me, since I'm marrying him my hidden talent of cooking awakens. Thanks God he never say my cook is not good. In fact when we eat at some places and I have a "delicious" score for the food, but it turns just "hmmm OK lah" for him. Maybe because he has ever experienced the better taste from the food he eat before, so just "OK" is more than enough!
Till yesterday I ask him.
Nda: Why you never said my cooking is "hmm OK lah", when I ask is it delicious or not?
Seto: It's always good and delicious though!
N: You are not telling because you are scared I will be mad after, haha  
S: No it is not! 
N: But I believe you've tried better taste for every food I cook for you, am I right? Idk, maybe Ibu's cooking?
S: You are not cooking what Ibu cooked (-of course because I can't haha). The sop buntut, tiramisu, oseng tahu tempe, gulai. So I can't say. But the rest like sambel teri kacang, sop ayam, sayur asem it is on the same level of delicacy. 
Oh yes thank you, now I'm really flattered. *big smile*

(and it comes another homework to learn what Ibu cooked and nailed it. Hope the taste is gonna be the same, if not then okay, the most important is edible for him hahaa. Yeah because I knew my ability of cooking,  so do not compare.)

***

He is lazy to exercise, he always spends a lot of his day off time for sleeping, he is not easy to be pleased for food. Yes he is.

He is my hard worker husband, he is dedicated and love what he did at work.
He goes to work before the sunrise and always comeback home close by midnight.
He enjoys and never complain about how hard the office or personal (especially if he doeesn't like certain thing from me) life is.

So he is too tired to do the daily exercise but he goes futsal almost every week.
So he is too sleepy to open his eyes and want to rest the whole day but he nodded when I ask him to watch my favorite Kdrama together.
So he is too stressed but he never express it and enjoying the best food is one of his way to get his own happiness, also he always bring me food home when I said "argh I'm lazy to cook" or "No food available at home" then he will reply "let me cook you some pasta!"



He never get mad at me when I'm welcoming him home with my PMS cramp crankiness or my oversensitive mood (a.k.a baper-an kan aku anaknya).
I feel he is a very ignorance person because he sticks to his phone when he arrive at home and we barely can't talk -and it is so hard for me because of my very spoiled personality-, I miss him the one who has been away for approximately 15 hrs per day and wanna get a nice pillow talks or after dinner chit-chat, but he is just been through a lot of pressure circumstances at office so he needs his own me time.
His laziness, his sleepines, his particular taste of good food, his ignorance, are just a glimpse of  another side untold of him. The most important what cause him to be like that is another story of his journey guiding this boat sailing the calm and rough of the sea. This is for us. The hardwork is for us (especially for funding source for our holiday amd my yoga clothes haha).
He is my loving husband who bring me to the one of beautiful lake I've ever seen, Toba Lake in this time anniversary trip. And nothing I can ask for more...

p.s: keep work hard but play harder

Medan, 23 January 2017

You Might Also Like

0 comments