8 MONTHS AGO

Friday, September 11, 2015

I don't know why this is happened

I don't know why Allah let we met by that way
I don't know why we can fall in love each other
...


We just met, then we dated, we engaged, we married. All just in 1 year.
Was that too fast?

You hadn't knew me well and vice versa. Then why this is really happened. Why Allah answered my implicit prayer unexpectedly. At that time, meeting you is just confusing me.
Then for all the smiles and tears that came together.
Loving you is never easy...

We had been struggling so much, we sacrificed, we were down, we're separated, we're hurt...
We had a lot of torn at our heart, at our soul
That were all before we're smiling, and having this very joyous moment in life.

Then, I realize that there is no coincidence...
All is written
All is destined
And we choose our destiny when we have choice(s) for not to
We created our own destiny
We created with whom we are going to live happy with...

Today, 8 months ago...
We chose each other to fix our torn

May Allah bless our marriage forever

You Might Also Like

0 comments